A reliable building company with a fantastic reputation, find out why Adair Bros' building services come so highly recommended.
We work hard to deliver not only the best standards of construction work , but also a friendly, consistent and personal service for you. We take a flexible approach to our work and make sure you are kept informed at every stage of the project, welcoming your own ideas and input to make sure that you get the property you want and the results you need.
Over the years, we have received many great comments from our customers, a selection of which are included below. See what our customers have to say about our work.
“Adair Bros. had been recommended to me by two other people who had used them for home extension work. I was very pleased with them myself. I found them to be very professional yet their prices were also good. They worked well with the architect at the planning stage and continued to work at a high standard through the building and internal fitting out. They worked well with myself and I was impressed that they went beyond what I expected to make the extension a success. Two years after completion I am well pleased with the result and have not had to call them back for any remedial work apart from resealing a rain gutter. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family.”
Alan Taylor - Jordanstown
“Commencing April 2012, Adair Bros. built a single storey extension of approx 30 sqm to our family home.
We were keen to obtain a tender for the work from Adair Bros. as they were highly recommended to us by friends.
The firm provided us with a quotation and other requested tender documentation within the agreed timescale. They impressed us by visiting the house at least twice in advance of this in order to obtain a full understanding of our requirements.
Our experience in these preliminary aspects of the project led us to proceed with the Adairs even though we had a lower bid in hand. Now that the work is complete, we're clear we made the right decision:
- the team was very friendly and reliable, consistently working the hours agreed and finishing the job by the agreed completion date;
- the team was very attentive during the build process and addressed any queries arising on a timely basis;
- they worked tidily and minimised the amount of disruption/ mess;
- the team showed its experience by being pro-active in pointing out potential problems in advance;
- the firm was happy to discuss, and cost, any variations considered as we went along;
- the firm honoured the fixed price contract that had been agreed; and
- we're delighted with the new accommodation and the quality of the work performed.
Given the above, we're pleased to be able to recommend the firm.”
Peter & Carys Sterritt - Newtownards